Coffe Talks: To my Constant

3:26:00 AM

Way back 2006, I remember I was alone on first day of school. I was a transferee back then, then I saw you. At first, I was hesitant to ask you if I am at the right room or section because I grew up a shy kid, initiating a conversation is a big leap for me. 
Maybe it's the circumstances that I was forced to ask you "Section Maligaya ba to?" you might find me awkward but you answered my question kindly that time. Thank you.



As years gone by that I get to know you more, I came to realize that if ever there's one person who's like a mirror to me, that is you. We share a lot of stories that both you and I could relate, from craziest ideas to realistic and serious stuffs. And I think it's comforting to know that you are not alone into thinking of the weirdest stuffs you have in your head.
I remember one of the hilarious similarities that we have is when we thought we have superpowers when we were young and the time when I went crazy and dyed my hair for the first time only to find out that you also dyed your hair (much lighter than mine).
So here's to my constant,
Thank you so much for always being there! even if we don't always hang out, our bond is still the same (Para tayong ionic bond, because we're difficult to break).
Thank you for being my constant source of inspiration and igniting my passion into arts and photography whenever we hang out, because sometimes I get too caught up with too many chemistry in my head that I forget my love for arts.

Thank you for letting me stay in your house when we were in Grade 6 whenever I wait for my mom to fetch me up.
Thank you for sending me hand written letters in high school, I still have them, btw.
Thank you for lifting me up when I was so down last 2015.
Thank you for taking good pictures of me, and being an all out supportive best friend whenever I tell you I'm gonna update my blog.
 There are a lot of things that I wanted to thank you, but one important thing that I'm really thankful is for your life. I thank God for letting us experience life together.

We may not end up in our dream school (UP) and in my case, course (Graphic design) I am still happy and proud of what we've became and to our 11 years of friendship. Cheers to us gf!
PS: Darsi, I'm writing this blog post while there's an earthquake and I'm not sure if that was an earthquake or I'm just hungry (but I remember I just had my lunch). I hope I made you laugh at my last chat.
Here's a little snippet of what's inside Vanilla Cupcake located at BGC :)

 Cute and pastel-y chandeliers they got here.

Instagrammable couch :)
 Pastries are good and drinks are affordable.

Ending this post with a line I read from the purpose driven life on one of its chapter, "Experiencing Life Together"

In real fellowship people experience authenticity: Authentic fellowship is not superficial, suface-level chit-chat. It is genuine, heart-to-heart, sometimes gut-level, sharing. It happens when people get honest about who they are and what is happening in their lives. They share their hurts, reveal their feelings, confess their failures, disclose their doubts, admit their fears, acknowledge their weakness, and ask for help and prayer.

Have a safe and nice weekend everyone! ❤︎

xx,
HaynaB.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Thanks for dropping by !
comments are always loved ^^

Popular Posts