Coffee Talks: Lang Leav Appreciation

7:33:00 AM


Aaaaaaand my Top 9 Must-Visit-Coffee-Shop is....... Bo's Coffee :)


Bo's coffee is located at 7th Avenue, Bonifacio High Street. 




For me, this coffee shop is the perfect place for students who are studying or reviewing for an exam since the ambiance is more cozy, less crowded (less crowd means less noise, you can concentrate more on your readings) and their coffee tastes delicious. I love their whip cream because it does not melt easily and it's sweet. My personal favorite is, as always, coffee jelly. Another thing, their drinks and pastries are not too pricey, they range up to 100 pesos and above, depends on the size of your drink and kind of pastry.



And, they also have a second floor which is more warmer than the first floor. But I opt to stay at second floor since it has more power outlets and it just give me a much more exclusive feels while studying.



Yup, so that's it!

Hence the title, let me share to you some of my favorite parts of the book, Memories. 

ALL OR NOTHING

If you love me
for what you see,
only your eyes would be
in love with me.

If you love me
from what you've heard,
then you would love me
for my words.

If you love me
my heart and mind, 
then you would love me,
for all that I'm

But if you don't love
my every flaw,
then you mustn't love me--
not at all.



REASONS

I wish I knew why he left. What his reasons were. Why he changed his mind.

For all these years, I have turned it over in my head- all the possibilities- yet none of them make any sense.

And then I think, perhaps it was because he never loved me.
But that makes the least sense of all.



THREE QUESTIONS

What was it like to love him? asked Gratitude.
It was like being exhumed, I answered. And brought to life in a flash of brilliance

What was it like to be love in return? asked Joy.
It was like being seen after a perpetual darkness, I replied. To be heard after a lifetime of silence.

What was it like to lose him? asked Sorrow.
There was a long pause before I responded:

It was like hearing every good-bye ever said to me- said all at once.



ANGELS

It happens like this. One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else-- closer to them than your closest family. Perhaps because this person carries an angel within them-- one sent to you for some higher purpose, to teach you an important lesson or to keep you safe during a perilous time. What you must do is trust in them-- even if they come hand in hand with pain or suffering-- the reason for their presence will become clear in due time.

Though here is a word of warning-- you may grow to love this person but remember they are not yours to keep. Their purpose isn't to save you but to show you how to save yourself. And once this is fulfilled, the halo lifts and the angel leaves their body as the person exits your life. They will be a stranger to you once more.

.............................................................................................

It's so dark right now, I can't see any light around me.
That's because the light is coming from you. You can't see it but everyone else can.



A QUESTION

It was a question I had worn on my lips for days-- like a loose thread on my favorite sweater I couldn't resist pulling-- despite knowing it could all unravel around me.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

In your hesitation I found my answer.



.......................................................................................................

HashtagHUGOT. Lang Leav never fails to hit you right in the feels.


I'm glad coffee keeps me alert to guard my VALUABLE POSSESSIONS.

|hugotbayan???|



P.S: Here goes my friend Emma again. Because she loves coffee shop reminders ;)
Hi ems!!! :)


xx


HaynaB.

You Might Also Like

1 (mga) komento

Thanks for dropping by !
comments are always loved ^^

Popular Posts