Grunge

7:32:00 AM




 Top and cover-up: Forever21|Shorts: Bazaar
This will be my second post this January! hoooraay! One of my new year's resolution is to update my blog more often so I hope I could do it this year! Anyway, i'm so glad we don't have Saturday classes this semester and I take that as an advantage to have at least 8 hours or more of sleep for the week(and take outfit shots).
Okay so this outfit is Cheyser Pedregosa inspired look she's been one of my fave blogger since I started to blog and she's been on a grunge look lately so I decided to give it a try! Did I give justice to it? 

Let me share with you some artsy photo I took as I stroll along the high end street of BGC :) enjoy!


What do you think?

xx

HaynaB.

You Might Also Like

2 (mga) komento

  1. You looks fab!
    I have a similar 'peachy' top, but my skin is so white I can't pull off that look.
    And the graffiti art is very nice!

    Follow the royal Peach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !
comments are always loved ^^

Popular Posts